Group Insurance Plan
At Work For Small Business
- A one-person firm, farmer’s or a home base business can get health benefits at group rates by joining the Chamber Group Plan. You do not need to have multiple employees to get a reasonable rate.
- Life Insurance / Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short & Long Term Disability, Health, Travel, & Dental Insurance
- Business Overhead Insurance
- Eligibility for the Chamber of Commerce health insurance plan, designed specifically for businesses with one to 25 employees. Contact the Grey Highlands Chamber of Commerce for more information or rates on the small business insurance plans. (Chamber Insurance rep Rick & Kathy Gamblen 519-986-2003 – email@example.com) or for more information you can visit: www.buychambers.ca
- Coverage includes 24 hour disability coverage on or off the job, first day accident, 8th day illness, dental care, prescription drugs, vision care, semi- private and private hospitalization.